CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

FOR SALE

~Coco~





Coco, Smorz's twin sister, is for sale. She is 18 months old, and VERY friendly. She has had kids this year, and Cloe is one of them. The other one died the next day after it was born. I wasn't there to feed it, so she didn't make it. Coco has had two black doelings, that were ADORABLE and VERY friendly. I don't know the personality of the one that died, but she was pretty. Coco is VERY friendly, and comes or talks to you when called. She ADORES people and attention. Please call me for more info!!! (801)-783-7594. If I don't answer, you can send me a text message, or leave a voicemail and I will call you back SOON!!!

She is $100, because I am pretty sure she is pregnant.

~Thanks~

0 comments: